Artist Interview: 56 and Fabulous MC Lady Z the Female Rapper
October 11, 2020
- Thank you for taking the time to do this interview with me! Please tell us a bit about yourself and what you do currently…
First off I am a mother of six and after raising my family, I decided to return to my rap career which I began in the 1980s. So recently this year after recording two singles in 2019 Mistress Pimp and Milk It by MC Lady Z, I produced my first music video, which is on Vevo YouTube now, and it is going very well. I’m from Mississippi and California, I go by the name MC Lady Z the mistress pimp.
I am also currently operating my own production company called Zbgproductions1.com check it out!
- What inspired you to start creating your own music?
I was in my junior high and high school band playing the clarinet. Also dabbling with a little flute and drums. The music entered my everything and became a part of me also hereditary values, music had an influence on me.
- What has been your biggest achievement so far?
My biggest achievement thus far is the recording of my two singles I also wrote, and the production of my first music video.
- What do you have planned for this year?
For the remaining of the year my plans are to produce my second music video called Milk It and it’s production is coming off the back of mistress pimp which is like a continuation of mistress pimp.
- Who are the top 3 artists you’d love to work with? And why?
Honestly that would probably be any independent artist striving for or already ambitiously pushing forward to the next level in their musical career like E-40.
- Take a moment to close your eyes. Where do ideally you see yourself in 5 year’s time?
I see myself right where I wanna be retired watching my money and Pimpin ho*s.
- Who or what is your greatest love?
My greatest love first will be my children my grandchildren and my great-grandchildren secondly my boo JWJ. And of course my Rap music.
- What book do you recommend most to others?
Well we just came out of the month of September where we commemorate the attack on the World Trade Center, September 11th 2001. During that time I was reading my first children’s book of short stories called Captain Z Nose the nightmare Terminator. The book is the first of its kind and a collector’s item which reveals a real photograph of the world trade centre before the attacks in an all animated children’s book of short stories. The book is POD which is print on demand from all online book stores including Amazon, eBay, Barnes & Noble, and many others so get your copy today I recommend it it’s a great read if you have children or grandchildren between the ages of 3 and 12.
- Can you give our readers 2 key tips for staying creative?
I think staying creative depends a lot on getting your rest that the body needs staying positive and connecting yourself with all the positive energy and not the negative people around you because we don’t have time for that.
If you want to achieve something now is the time.
- Where is your happy place?
My happy place is sitting on the tree with a nice cool breeze nature all around me having a nice cocktail listening to some good music and smoking on something good.
- If you were stuck on a desert island and could only bring 3 things what would they be?
If I was stuck on a desert island three things I would bring with me would be 1. water 2. my man and 3 my smoke. In that order.
- Thank you for taking the time to do this interview with me! Where can we find and follow you online?
Name- MC Lady Z the MISTRESS PIMP
Got a Question?
>> Leave your feedback or questions in the comments below.
*Get your own expert interview here: https://taxtwerk.com/advertise
See more of our artist interviews here:
- Artist Interview: Songwriter/Lyricist N.I.F.F
- Artist Interview: Music Producer Kjaelen From Queens New York
- Artist Interview: Producer and Songwriter Ty The Artist
- New Artist Review: Oh Well and Insomnia
- Spotlight Interview: Music Producer and Engineer Jameel @JahGotTheJuice
- Spotlight Interview: Musician, Entrepreneur and Father Brandon Alexander Boyd
- Spotlight Interview: Hip Hop Artist and Producer @Lyriqs!