Artist Interview: Songwriter/Lyricist N.I.F.F
September 16, 2020
- Thank you for taking the time to do this interview with me! Please tell us a bit about yourself and what you do currently…
I am a Business Owner & Songwriter transcending from Creative Writing and Poetry to making Hip Hop Music. Currently, my focus is solely on building my brand (SME) as a committed Artist, along with doing digital Photography.
- What inspired you to start creating your own music?
After serving a Federal Sentence, I wanted to change my life in the form of inspiring people from a hard past, and turning it into creating a lucrative entity, and motivating people that just because we are convicted felons, that is just a thing of the past, and making a path to greatness, and building blocks for the future.
- What has been your biggest achievement so far?
Up to date, my biggest accomplishment was graduated for Business Administration with a major in Project Management from Colorado Technical University.
- What do you have planned for this year?
My plan this year was to grow my media business, and build my credit to establish a business loan to help my business.
- Who are the top 3 celebrities/artists you’d love to work with? And why?
Jay-Z, Scarface, and David Banner. Mainly, the reasons why is due to the fact that my lyricism stems on the artists that I grew up listening to, and Scarface & David Banner are strong voices of the black community, if I can also work with the community, and bringing awareness to build better lives for our youth.
- Take a moment to close your eyes. Where do ideally you see yourself in 5 year’s time?
In 5 years, I see my brand expanding to 10-20 different states, with clothing, motivational speaking, and my music touching in at least 25-40 different states, and also signing 2 key artists that are younger than me, and giving them an avenue to making good money, becoming pillars of their communities, and teaching them how to operate their own business. Also run my own podcast over all streaming platforms discussing music, politics, sports, and life.
- Who or what is your greatest love?
My greatest love is my twin daughters, Jaliyah & Janiyah, they inspire me to be great every day, and raising them to be intelligent, sharp young women.
- What book do you recommend most to others?
“The Power of the Subconscious Mind”
- If you could get the perfect help from an online tax return service, what would they do for you?
Properly filing business taxes, I have had problems with that.
- Can you give our readers 2 key tips for staying creative?
Originality, reading is a must. Reading at least 2-3 books a week, or even as little as 1 book per week is mandatory. You have to remain to fill your mind with new ideas, and different perspectives and reading will sharpen your mind.
- Where is your happy place?
Solitude. When I am in my space, I am able to create magic.
- If you were stuck on a desert island and could only bring 3 things what would they be?
Notepad – Stamps – Unlimited Supply of Water
- How do you describe yourself in 5 words?
Fearless, Clever, Innovative, Builder, Calculated
- Thank you for taking the time to do this interview with me! Where can we find and follow you online?
You can find me on the following links:
Got a Question?
>> Leave your feedback or questions in the comments below.
*Get your own expert interview here: https://taxtwerk.com/advertise
See more of our artist interviews here:
- Artist Interview: Music Producer Kjaelen From Queens New York
- Artist Interview: Producer and Songwriter Ty The Artist
- New Artist Review: Oh Well and Insomnia
- Spotlight Interview: Music Producer and Engineer Jameel @JahGotTheJuice
- Spotlight Interview: Musician, Entrepreneur and Father Brandon Alexander Boyd
- Spotlight Interview: Hip Hop Artist and Producer @Lyriqs!