Spotlight Interview: Xavier Toscano Pop Star From San Francisco!
December 19, 2017
1. Thank you for taking the time to do this interview with me! Please tell us a bit about yourself and what you do currently…
Hi! Thank you for having me. I am a pop music artist out of the San Francisco Bay Area. I’m just a fun-loving guy who also loves music to my core, so I put this love to work and have been creating my own.
2. What inspired you to start creating your own music?
The love I have for it! It drives me every day and always a source of joy for me. Even when it drives crazy! 😉
3. What has been your biggest achievement so far?
I have been very lucky. I’ve had 5 songs featured on the hit show Keeping Up With The Kardashians. My video “Runaway” just received an award from the PBS show TasteTV. And, I once performed at World Pride in London in Trafalgar Square in front of thousands of people. But seriously, any day that I can wake up and work on my music is an achievement I can appreciate.
4. What do you have planned for this year?
For 2018, I want to go ahead and go on a tour. Even as an opening act. I have not had that full touring experience yet and it is one that I want more than anything.
5. Who are the top 3 celebrities/artists you’d love to work with? And why?
TIMBALAND – first and foremost! I can’t wait to get that call. I’d also love to work with N.E.R.D, Pharrell Williams. And it would also be a great honor to work with Ryan Tedder of One Republic. Why?! Because they are amazing artists and I wan t some of that magic to rub off on me!
6. Take a moment to close your eyes. Where do ideally you see yourself in 5 year’s time?
In 5 years time, I will have a record deal with LiveNation. I will have already toured the world, and have had several grammies in my display case at home. Oh, amd most importantly, I will have bought my mom and dad a house.
Break the system down for me so that I could understand it clearly. Some of the rules, dos and don’ts are not very clear to me sometimes. But mostly, peace of mind that something as important as my taxes is taken care of very well.
8. Can you give our readers 2 key tips for staying creative?
Sure! Keep your senses open to the wonderful world we live in and you are sure to be inspired to be creative. The sunshine, the smell and taste of great food, lively colorful scenes, it is all very inspiring! Just take it all in and you can’t help but give some that beauty back to the world.
9. If you were stuck on a desert island and could only bring 3 things what would they be?
That’s a tough one!
1. I hope it never happens.
2. Hopefully this not something that is destined for me.
3. Fingers crossed that I’m never in that situation.
Hello, my name is Ruth and I'm the founder of TaxTwerk.com. Also the author of the bestselling books 'How to Make Your Tax Sexy' and '12 LinkedIn Messages That Actually Work'. Did you pick up your free gift from me?>> Get Access Here