Spotlight Interview: BLOW_FLYY Rapper From Toronto, Canada!
1. Thank you for taking the time to do this interview with me! Please tell us a bit about yourself and what you do currently…
I go by the name blow flyy I’ve been writing music for a bit, it all started with poetry and slowly developed into me writing music, what I’m currently doing is working on new material for the new year, and also with the help of my manager, trying to go have a busy year with more shows.
2. What inspired you to start creating your own music?
It was God’s gift, I never really thought about creating music, but as a young kid I was very creative, so it just came natural to me.
3. What has been your biggest achievement so far?
I’m in various online Mags and publications.
4. What do you have planned for this year?
What I have planned for the new year is new material and more shows.
5. Who are the top 3 celebrities/artists you’d love to work with? And why?
I would love to work with Kendrick Lamar, he would bring the lyrical beast out of me, Big Sean for a party track and Migos so I can talk my shit to lol.
6. Take a moment to close your eyes. Where do ideally you see yourself in 5 year’s time?
A major award show performing on a major stage.
7. If you could get the perfect help from an online tax return service, what would they do for you?
Make sure my taxes are done right and, and I’m getting some big money back.
8. Can you give our readers 2 key tips for staying creative?
Live your life and love.
9. If you were stuck on a desert island and could only bring 3 things what would they be?
Pen, a pad and a beautiful women, lol.
10. How do you describe yourself in 4 words?
Loyal, loving, romantic, strong.