In the Spotlight: Professional Boxer Johnathon Banks
March 16, 2015
1. Johnathon Banks, I’m super excited about my first interview with a future heavyweight champ! Tell us a bit about yourself & how you got into boxing…
First of all it is a pleasure to do a interview with you.. I got into boxing as simple as walking into a recreation center and signed up.
2. What are your strengths as a professional boxer?
A good Jab and a strong right hook.. Going along with a good IQ
3. If you could have fought anyone in history who would it be?
Muhammad Ali / Sugar Ray Robinson only so I could say I shared the ring with the greatest of all time
4. Who are your top 3 favourite fighters of all time? (Excluding yourself!)
Sugar Ray Robinson, Joe Lewis, Muhammad Ali
5. What has been your biggest accomplishment so far?
2012 I started training the heavyweight champ and a week later I fought on HBO MYSELF. I between that weekI buried my father figure/mentor Emanuel steward. That as the hardest thing I ever had to do but also my biggest accomplishment
6. How do you psych yourself up before a fight?
I don’t have to I am always ready and willing to fight. As long as you are in shape you don’t have to psych yourself up
7. Do you have any challenges with managing the ‘finance’ side of the work you do?
I don’t have many financial challenges because I manage my money very well and if I am unsure of something I don’t do it I’ve always been very transparent and I’ve always lived within my means
8. Some of our readers are into fitness – can you give our readers 1 tip for good health or body conditioning?
Go to the gym, exercise, definitely eat right and drink plenty of water. Depending on your health, cardio is always a plus and water is the key
9. What is the biggest accomplishment you would like make in the next 5 years?
I want to be that guy who makes a positive impact on my city!! The city of detroit
10. Thank you for taking the time to do this interview with me! Where can we find and support you online?
Johnathon_banks- Twitter and Ig and My PR Tara Thomas
Hello, my name is Ruth and I'm the founder of TaxTwerk.com. Also the author of the bestselling books 'How to Make Your Tax Sexy' and '12 LinkedIn Messages That Actually Work'. Did you pick up your free gift from me?>> Get Access Here