1. Thank you for taking the time to do this interview with me! Please tell us a bit about yourself and what you do…
I’m a modern troubadour, a nomadic singer-songwriter from South Africa. I play music which speaks the true experiences and dreams of humanity. A sharing of the archetypal emotions we all go through.
2. What inspired you to start doing your own thing?
I’ve always loved lyrics, and always felt called to share my stories with whoever wants to listen. It just took me a while to work up the courage to commit to it.
3. What has been your biggest achievement so far?
4. What fuels you to keeps you going each day?
My patrons, the messages people send me, the moments when I remember that we are all children of the Universe and we are all here to have a wild adventure.
5. How do you describe yourself in 5 words?
Deep, vulnerable, enthusiastic, introvert, extrovert .
6. Can you tell us what big things you have planned for the year?
For 2016: Tours in Europe, new album, merchandise line, house concerts…and more :D.
7. If you could get the perfect help from an online bookkeeping service, what would they do for you?
Take care of all the financial side so I can just focus on creating music and connecting with me community.
8. Take a moment to close your eyes. Where do you see yourself in 5 year’s time?
Living in a sustainable community, touring different parts of the world one or twice a year, inspiring people to live their dreams and be caretakers for our fragile home.
9. Can you give our readers 1 tip for managing time and staying creative?
Turn off technology.
10. Thank you for taking the time to do this interview with me! Where can we find and follow you online?
My pleasure, it’s been fun! You can find me all over the place, heh: