Docking Station With 2 VGA Ports
Docking Station With 2 VGA Ports
Here are our top 5 picks for a docking station with 2 VGA ports. Learn more below and click the blue buttons for additional reviews on the Amazon website.
1) StarTech.com USB 3.0 Docking Station – Dual Monitor DVI Port Replicator with 5 x USB 3.0 (USB3SDOCKDD)
- CONNECT TO DUAL MONITORS: This dual-monitor USB 3.0 docking station lets you connect your Mac or Windows laptop to two monitors
- DVI TO VGA & DVI TO HDMI ADAPTERS INCLUDED: To ensure the USB 3.0 dock supports your existing displays, DVI to VGA and DVI to HDMI adapters included
- TWO USB BATTERY CHARGING SPECIFICATION 1.2 PORTS: The universal USB 3.0 port replicator features two front-facing USB fast-charge ports for charging your mobile devices faster
- CREATE A POWERFUL WORKSTATION: The dual DVI docking station has 5x USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) ports and a GbE port, transforming your laptop into a dual-video workstation
- FREE UP DESK SPACE: Position the dock vertically on your work surface using the included stand
2) Plugable USB 3.0 Universal Laptop Docking Station for Windows (Dual Video HDMI & DVI/VGA, Gigabit Ethernet, Audio, 6 USB Ports)
- Provides SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5Gbps) link from PC to dual video, Gigabit Ethernet, audio input/output, and two USB 3.0 ports. (VIA VL811+ chipset with latest 9095 firmware. USB 2.0 backward compatibility, plug, and play, devices can be hot-swapped, supports USB over-current protection)
- HDMI port supports resolutions up to 2560×1440 with a single HDMI display or 1080P if two displays are attached. DVI/VGA port supports display resolutions up to 2048×1152 / 1920×1200; wired Ethernet port supports 10/100/1000Mbps speeds
- UD-3900 docking station is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & legacy XP systems. Surface RT, Mac OS X, and Linux/Unix are not supported. The docking station is suggested for use with web and productivity software; not recommended for gaming
- 2560×1440 output only available when using a single HDMI display. If dual displays are connected, each will be limited to a maximum resolution of 1920×1200. Cannot be mixed with non-DisplayLink USB graphics adapters and drivers (e.g. MCT, j5, or SMSC). DVI dual-link and DisplayPort connections not supported. Does not support HDCP, and will not allow for playback of encrypted Bluray disks or copy-protected content
- We love our Plugable products and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with 1-year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support.
- Universal USB Type “A” dock for Windows, Surface Pro, and MacBook’s (Mac OS version 10. 14 and later) powers two displays, six USB-A peripherals, Ethernet, Microphone and Headphones/speakers; watch the video to the left for more information, setup, and usage.
- The USB-A cable (included) from your laptop to the docking station provides all the connectivity – so your displays and peripherals can stay at home or at the office – just attach the one USB-A cable and you’re off and running.
- Single display resolution of up to 2560×1600 @60Hz (including QHD 2560×1440) via HDMI; Dual Display resolution of up to 2048×1152 @60Hz including 1080P video via HDMI, VGA or DVI; add a third monitor using a USB-A to DVI Display Link adapter (Kensington part #K33974AM or similar); for Mac So download the latest Display Link drivers from the Display link website
- 2 Superspeed USB 3. 0 Ports (backward compatible to USB 2. 0) that support high-speed data transfer up to 5Gbps; 4 USB 2. 0 Ports for peripherals like a keyboard and Mouse, printers, and other accessories. Universal USB connection for hassle-free setup
- Gigabit (10/100/1000) Ethernet; external headphone and microphone jacks with audio 2. 0 for enhanced sound quality
- DVI-to-VGA and DVI-to-HDMI adapters included for greater monitor compatibility; power supply included to power the dock and all the ports (does not supply power to a laptop)
- 2 year and lifetime technical support
5) StarTech.com USB 3.0 Dual Monitor Docking Station / Mac & Windows / USB to HDMI / USB to VGA or DVI / Port Replicator / 6 x USB 3.0
- DUAL-MONITOR USB 3.0 DOCKING STATION: Expand the display capabilities of your Mac or Windows laptop across two monitors. This USB 3.0 dock connects to: 1x HDMI display + 1x DVI display at 2048 x 1152p @ 60Hz (or 1x HDMI + 1x VGA w/ included adapter)
- CREATE A POWERFUL WORKSTATION: The USB 3.0 dock turns your laptop into a dual video workstation with 6x USB 3.0 ports, a Gigabit Ethernet port providing a reliable wired network connection, and a 3.5 mm audio headphone port
- CONNECT MORE DEVICES: The port replicator provides 6x USB 3.0 (Type-A) ports to connect peripherals such as hard drives or a wired mouse. Two of the USB 3.0 ports are always-on fast-charge ports, adding charge-and-sync for up to two mobile devices
- INDUSTRY-LEADING SUPPORT: StarTech.com offers a 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support on all docking stations. With over 3000 products, supporting 200+ technologies and connectors globally, StarTech.com makes hard-to-find easy.
Charging and Connecting Devices
Charging and connecting many devices are always a problem as the majority of the laptop or system has a limited quantity of ports.
Therefore, if you would like to expand the range of peripherals available from your laptop computer or wish to provide your notebook with the feel of a desktop computer then look at purchasing a Laptop USB Docking Station.
This will offer you improved user experience and as you can see from above you can find a great docking station with 2 VGA ports.
If needed, an easy travel style’ adapter may be used along with the power adapter to work with different styles of outlets.
So even when you’ve forgotten your charger, you will be good to go.
You can make your laptop more comfortable and more functional.
At this time you may produce a permanent or short-term workstation virtually anywhere you go.
If you maintain it behind or below your desk you won’t notice all the cables.
In addition, a simple elevated workspace can help you to concentrate and it is an improvement for your neck, shoulders, spine and back.
With a docking station with 2 vga ports you will realize that it is much simpler to plug external devices into your laptop, as you’ll have it in the same region and in a handy position for connection to your devices.
Overall all it’s a really utilitarian device, and it has grown into one of the important need particularly for tech-savvy men and women who wants different gizmos and gadgets around in the office.
If you buy this innovative device, you are going to be in a position to set your laptop in the exact same place each time.
Thank you for checking out this summary about recommendations for a docking station with 2 VGA ports.
Related to docking station with 2 VGA ports: