Laptop With Docking Station And Monitor Bundle
Laptop With Docking Station And Monitor Bundle – The Top Picks
Do you want to find the best laptop with docking station and monitor bundle? We have done the research to pick out the best choices that go well together, great for work or play.
Check out our summaries below and click the blue button for more information on Amazon.com.
Dell Dual-Monitor Laptop With Docking Station and Monitor Bundle (Dual), With a New Inspiron 15.6” Laptop Featuring NVIDIA graphics, Dual FHD 23” Touchscreen Monitors, Universal Docking Station, and a Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- One Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK 15.6 Inch FHD Laptop (6th Generation Intel Core i7, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD + 8 GB SSD) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
- Two Dell P2314T 23-Inch Touchscreen LED-lit Monitors
- One Dell MDS14 Dual Monitor Stand (5TPP7)
- One Dell USB 3.0 Triple Display UltraHD Universal Dock (D3100)
- One Dell KM714 Wireless Mouse/Keyboard (5HT18)
This bundle contains 5 items shown below:
1) Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK 15.6 Inch FHD Laptop (6th Generation Intel Core i7, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD + 8 GB SSD) NVIDIA Gaming GeForce GTX 960M
- Intel Quad Core i7-6700HQ 2.6 GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5
- 8 GB DDR3L SDRAM
- 1 TB HDD + 8 GB SSD Hybrid Drive Storage; Optical Drive Not included
- 15.6 Inch FHD (1920 x 1080 pixels) LED-lit Truelife Screen. Light up your game: Don’t miss a stroke with a backlit keyboard that lets you enjoy your gaming or computer time even at night.
- And a precision touchpad gives you responsive, accurate gesture support.
- Windows 10 Operating System; Matte Black featuring Red Chassis. Available with Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Pro.
- Superb picture quality with a natural and intuitive touch, myriad connectivity options and guarantees to back them up.
- VGA, USB, DP and HDMI ports plus MHL connectivity allows the direct display of smartphone/tablet content on the touch monitor while charging your mobile device at the same time.
- With 17W normal-operation power consumption (typical), the P2314T can help keep energy costs down.
- Supports Windows OS only.
- 60 hertz.
- Easy to use. Highly durable product. Easy to install.
- The stand provides height, tilt and swivel adjustments for two monitors of same or various sizes. It allows for the two monitors to slide laterally, ensuring they are always on the same plane.
- A VESA adapter plate included with the stand also allows it to accommodate any VESA-compliant monitor. The stand can support monitors up to 14.3 pounds and screen sizes up to 24 inches.
- Replacing two monitor stands with just one saves space, especially with the Dell Dual Monitor Stand’s smartly designed U-shaped base. Use the newfound space directly in front of you for writing, referencing materials and other tasks.
- The stand also features integrated cable management hidden within a slot in the stand riser. Neatly stow away your cables and cords through the slot for a less cluttered and more comfortable work area.
- 2 x USB 2.0 – 4 pin USB Type A, 1 x Headphone input and output 3.5mm.
- 3 x SuperSpeed USB 3.0 – 9 pin USB Type A, 1 x network – RJ-45. Designed for Inspiron 15 7567 Gaming, 5459; Latitude 13 7350, 3350, E5270, E5460, E5470, E5570, E7270, E7470; XPS 13 (9343).
- 1 x display / video – DisplayPort output – 20 pin DisplayPort, SuperSpeed cable.
- 2 x display/video – HDMI – 19 pins HDMI Type A, 1x HDMI-DVI Adapter included.
- Allows for a triple monitor setup, see compatible Dell Models.
- Provides an extensible design and comfortable for everyday use.
- This keyboard has over 1,5000 reviews and a 3.6-star rating.
- Customers say it is lightweight but feels like great quality.
Some people might never want to use a laptop as the foundation for a desktop system, others may never use or require a dock, and could have other totally distinct computer systems which are in primary use.
Laptops and tablets have gotten popular alternatives for shoppers who wish to bring their computers everywhere.
Yet, there are many people who really enjoy setting up a docking station.
In this laptop with docking station and monitor bundle the laptop is joined to the station through a proprietary connection.
The advantageis that it is much more mobile, easy to carry and you will have no problem moving it from one place to another.
In comparison, Upgrading laptops are easier than desktop PCs but memory upgrades are the absolute most noticeable upgrade which affects performance.
Possessing a high-performance laptop is excellent and you can could delight in a desktop experience by having a more spacious keyboard and a larger monitor.
This can be done without purchasing a completely new desktop PC.
If this sounds more enjoyable then a docking station is certainly the solution for you.
Thanks for checking out our summary today.
Related to laptop with docking station and monitor bundle:
- Is the Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Good For Gaming?
- Best Tablet For Watching Movies Offline
- Best Over Ear Headphones Under 100
- Best Laptop For Minecraft Under 200
- Best Laptop To Play Sims 4 and All Expansions
- Best 2 In 1 Laptop Black Friday Deals