Userlytics is an easy way to earn around $10 for reviewing a website in 20 minutes. Website testing, also known as remote usability testing, involves carefully reviewing a client company’s website or mobile app and providing honest feedback. It would always be great to get a fresh perspective on a new visitor. In this article, we will discuss Userlytics pay and jobs to make money online.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated when you make a purchase after clicking on my links, there is no extra cost to you
People Who Like Userlytics Pay and Jobs to Make Money Online Also Like:
How does it work?
Would you enjoy getting paid part-time to check the usability of applications or a website, while testing from home, on your own time, as long as you are free?
Your job will consist of a series of tasks and instructions, interacting with prototypes or production websites or mobile apps, or viewing commercial advertisements or other digital user interfaces, and your thoughts, feelings, criticize and speak out loud while answering questions. And you will get paid $ 5, $ 10, $ 15, even up to $ 90 while you’re done.
What kind of work?
As an evaluator, you will review the websites on your PC or mobile device. Upon completion of the review, you will use Userlytics software to record your voice and computer screen. For each website that you need to review, you will be given a different set of instructions on what to do.
How do I get started with Userlytics?
- To register with Userlytics as a website tester, go to the userlytics.com website and click the “Tester” button located in the upper right corner.
- Enter your name, email address, and click Submit. You will receive an email, where you should click on the confirmation link. Once you have done that, you will be redirected back to the Userlytics site, where you will enter the password you want to use.
- You can then view available tests, completed jobs, and much more in the Test Dashboard.
What are some useful tips and suggestions?
Do not stop talking when recording your review while testing a website. And it is very important to never close the window. Owners who pay to review their site would like to review as many comments as possible about their site. Customers will not be happy if you don’t share enough information and can request a refund. If you test a site that you have already visited, it should indicate that you have never seen it before. Talk about everything in it, as a new user would.
Don’t rely on this as a reliable income to get rich or pay the bills. You should only think of website testing as a sideline. To maximize your earnings, be sure to register with more than one usability testing company.
These are just a few of the steps you need to take to test a particular website through Userlytics.
- Sign up for an account and / or log in
- Imagine that you are buying things and proceed to the payment
- Take a look at the websites to find out where you are interested
- Compare certain websites with competitor websites
- Compare the verification functions of different websites
- Do a search, within the site, to test the search function
- Respond to certain videos, images or advertisements to communicate your opinion to the customer
- Answer questions about the site
Before you go, I hope this above article Userlytics pay and jobs to make money online is helpful and informational for you.