Spotlight Interview: Podcaster Chima Nwala!
Thank you for taking the time to do this interview with me! Please tell us a bit
about yourself and what you do currently…
I am fascinated by social media and the opportunity it presents to everyday people to change
their lives. I have been podcasting for over 15 years and enjoy seeing the platform take off
now as a mean stream way to reach audiences everywhere. I am a published author and also a
2. What inspired you to start doing your own business venture?
I started my business shortly after graduating from the University of Washington in Seattle,
USA. My musical pursuits coupled with the burgeoning dot-com era presented me with
opportunities I just could not resist as an entrepreneur.
3. What has been your biggest achievement so far?
4. What are you working on now?
Masterclass to teach everyday business people how to leverage social media, specifically
podcast, to market their services.
5. What fuels you to keeps you going each day?
Seeing minor improvements come to life.
6. Take a moment to close your eyes. Where do you see yourself in 5 year’s time?
PODBUM taking shape as a way for artists, producers and the music industry to create, sell
and for fans to enjoy original music from the original artists.
7. Who or what is your greatest love?
Love is everywhere, so in essence life is love and love is life.
8. What book do you recommend most to others?
I just made my book available on Amazon – Unleashing Creative Umbra Potential-
9. Can you give our readers 2 key tips for staying focused on their success?
Be motivated each day.
10. If you were stuck on a desert island and could only bring 3 things what would
Faith, drive and water.
11. How do you describe yourself in 5 words?
Motivated entrepreneur who has fun.
12. Thank you for taking the time to do this interview with me! Where can we find
and follow you online?