The furniture is a large ticket item, so the Rooms to Go credit card, offered through Synchrony Bank, allows this purchase to be financed and the cost distributed over time. You have a number of convenient options to make payments to your Rooms to Go account each month. To decide the best way to pay your card, evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of the payment options for your store credit card. So here is a short summary about rooms to go credit card payment.
Related To Rooms to Go Credit Card Payment:
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated when you make a purchase after clicking on my links, there is no extra cost to you
Payment rooms to go with credit card to connect
Synchrony Bank allows you to make single payments online from your bank account or schedule up to 12 payments with future dates. Payments for room credit cards are shown until the date they were made, provided that you finish them at 11:59 p.m. Begin the process by registering your Rooms to Go account on the MySynchrony website. You will need the following information to create the MySynchrony login for Rooms to Go:
- That Go room account number
- The last four digits of your Social Welfare number
- Date of birth
Once you have entered all the information, make sure that the correct account changes the Rooms to the screen and click on “Continue”. Then create a username and password, and select security questions. You will also send your email address and bank account information for electronic payments. Click “Continue” to finalize your Rooms to Go account.
After initial registration, you can choose to make future payments without logging in to your Rooms to go credit card. To enable this feature, click on “Remember username” or select the option “This is my personal device, remember me” the computer, tablet or phone you are using. In future visits to the MySynchrony website, you will see the “Pay without logging in” button. Click on it and follow these steps:
- Enter the payment amount
- Choose your payment method
- Review and authorize payments
This method only works for individual payments. To establish recurring payments, you must go through the Room to Go credit registration process. You can use your current account and make payments through the Rooms to Go website. You will need the first six digits of your account number to start the login process.
Rooms to go credit card Payment Through electronic payments
You can choose between three electronic payment options:
- Western Union (WU) allows you to use cash cards or credit and debit cards for credit card payment from Rooms to Go. WU allows you to pay your bill online through the WU application, by phone or in person at the WU agent. You will be provided with the name of the company you are paying and your account number, and WU will provide you with a receipt with your tracking number as proof of payment.
- Walmart uses Bill Pay MoneyGram to make online transfers. Enter “Going Rooms” in the company search and select “Synchrony Bank” to begin the process. You must have your account number plus a credit or debit card to make a payment.
- If you plan to use your own bank bill payment service for your That Go credit card payments, check your bank’s policies and procedures and follow the appropriate steps.
Rooms to go credit card payment by phone
You can make a phone payment in your Rooms to Go account, but this process is charged. If you have problems with your account, there are a number of customer service options for a Synchrony Bank credit card, which include online chat, a suggestion/claim line and digital assistance service to help with registration problems, login and password. The help desk number is 855-875-1850, and is available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. At 6 pm. ET. For problems related to your account, call the Rooms to Go customer service rooms on the back of your credit card.
Before you go, I hope this article rooms to go credit card payment is helpful for you.