What is Paribus?
If you’re wondering is Paribus legitimate here is a summary.
First, Paribus is an Internet service with an application designed to help people negotiate store refunds, whose prices have fallen after making a purchase.
Similar to is Paribus legitimate:
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated when you make a purchase after clicking on my links, there is no extra cost to you
Capital One is owned by Capital One and founded by Karim Atiyeh and Eric Glyman? Paribus is based in Brooklyn, New York and officially opened its doors in 2014. The two innovators behind Paribus said consumers were influencing price discrimination by many e-commerce companies. And they also realized that most consumers did not know or did not have the information to find tools and resources that could help them handle this problem. So Karim and Eric sat down and created a product that would help their customers get refunds at online stores when the prices of items already purchased increased. This product, bought by Capital One in 2016, was Paribus.
How does Paribus work?
Paribus basically gives you money back for your shopping. Online stores will increase prices for certain groups of people and then discourage others. Sometimes they have a good reason to do this. For example, some stores offer discounts to seniors and former soldiers. But it also has online stores that will use your Internet history and shopping habits to increase the prices of products you buy frequently. There are even cases in which you will deliberately lead them to items that have higher prices while bringing your cheaper alternatives to hidden. And when you make your purchase, the store will reduce its price tags weeks or even a day later.
How to make money with a Paribus?
If you bought an item for a few days and last week but then the price went down, Paribus will help you differentiate between your first payment and the new price returned. The money is sent directly to your account. Therefore, you can have peace of mind when shopping online because you know that Paribus will get discounts and refunds.
- This application does all the work required to obtain refunds related to online purchases. This means even completing essential forms for you.
- The application tells you every time you recover the money. You also send your payments directly to your bank account or PayPal.
- The application helps you keep track of your e-commerce expenses.
- A large number of online retailers support their services.
- The application keeps you aware of each of the main prices you may have. This will give you an accurate picture of the payments you can expect. It also keeps you updated on items with discounts that you can take advantage of.
- If deliveries from retailers like Amazon are late, Paribus will help you get the necessary financial compensation.
- They can help you monitor and then take advantage of hotel price drops. This will allow you to save money on hotel reservations, especially if you travel a lot.
CONS of Paribus
- You must give access to your Paribus in your email accounts, as well as your accounts on platforms such as Amazon. That is the only way the application can control your purchases and delivery.
- The application is only available to consumers in the United States and Puerto Rico.
- They are not only available on IOS devices at the time of this review. The Android application is being rebuilt.
Is Paribus legitimate?
We like Paribus and it is a legitimate company. People who hear about Paribus for the first time are generally not happy to use it because they think their services are too good to be true. It is usually a good idea to be full of things that would be too good to be true. But with Paribus, it may be worth checking out, especially if you shop regularly online. Think, it’s as if your member takes care of himself when he buys. The company works hard to prevent e-commerce stores from knowing that they are dealing with a bot for obvious reasons. And, above all, Paribus does everything in excess and safely. The BBB is not currently accredited by the company. But the BBB has given them a rating of B. To date, Paribus says it has received more than $ 29 million of potential savings for its users.
That’s where Paribus comes in.
Paribus tracks the price changes associated with your online purchase. If the price is reduced, Paribus will follow the storage procedures to file a claim on your behalf to recover your money. Everything is automatic, so you can sit back and relax. In addition to the first configuration, there is almost no connection to its end. The configuration essentially requires that you authenticate your email through your website. From there, Paribus will scan the receipts in your inbox and verify the prices for you. At the time of writing this article, Paribus can track and quote e-commerce purchases from various retailers, including:
- Amazon (I use Paribus to track my purchases on Amazon)
- Best Buy
- Banana Republic
- Old navy
Paribus saves much of his effort as he understands the individual policies of each store, which can be confusing. For example, Amazon matches the price of televisions and cell phones with those of the competition, but only matches its own prices for most other items.
Is Paribus legitimate you are there Now you have the answer to the question, it is legitimate Paribus. Like most opportunities to earn money online, it is always a good idea to do your best. Participating is free, so it may not be a good idea to kick and review the coins. But if you are concerned about privacy issues when it relates to your email and shares you’re other accounts, you will want to think about it. In the end, there are others in technology that allow you to earn money on things you have already bought or are about to buy. This seems to create money from nothing, since you probably wouldn’t know that this money existed even if it didn’t have the Paribus app.
Get a Free Quote