How to Be Disciplined to Make More Money | #MoneySmartShow | Matt Sapaula
But for the world-class, it’s loved.
Definition of discipline
a : control gained by enforcing obedience or order
b : orderly or prescribed conduct or pattern of behavior
c : self-control
e: training that corrects, molds, or perfects the mental faculties or moral character
f: a rule or system of rules governing conduct or activity
Downside to entrepreneurship is this “do you” thought process. Too soon, in my opinion, to “do you” if one hasn’t experiences much of a process.
What if discipline and/or disciplines of WHO YOU ARE to “Do you” is wrong?
EGO/PRIDE kept me from being disciplined
Leadership = followership
Master = Apprentice
Teacher = Student
they’ll see on stage who had the most discipline
we’ll see in drills or in combat who has imposed the most discipline personally and as a unit
College Coach –
Gets the most from his players, using a system. Then it’s recruiting the next wave to build the program.
How to Disciplined to Make More Money in 5 Key Areas:
1. Alignment (is this congruent with the direction of your company? CEO? )
2. Coachability (do I listen, do I seek to understand, do I implement, can I get past me, can I get better, push my limits?)
3. Daily Activities (phones, prompt on-time to appts, submitting and placing biz, process issues quicker, getting results for associates, injecting belief)
4. How Are You Treating Your Business (hobby, independent contractor, business owners, pro athlete)
5. Personal Example – worthy of being followed, constant communication, promoting initiatives, dependable to show up, available…accountability AND responsibility
Discipline doesn’t only show up when things are going great. It shows up when you’re feeling the lowest, when you’re NOT engaged or when you’re NOT getting recognition…or behind financially.
Big news at the end, involving my family. Glad to share it with you!
Matt Sapaula, is a former United States Marine turned veteran entrepreneur. He is a financial coach and featured on the “Living Money Smart” VLOG.
Matt helps those in transition of a new career and occupation to become an entrepreneur while acquiring the confidence, mindset and skills to win the money game.
Share in his journey to gain financial control over daily money matters and live your desired lifestyle.
Find Matt Sapaula here too:
MATT SAPAULA YOUTUBE CHANNEL DISCLAIMER: Matt Sapaula is not a registered investment advisor for the offering or sale of securities nor to provide investment advice. Matt only deals in securities subject to an exemption from registration and will only provide investment services to accredited investors as defined by the Illinois Securities Act of 1953.