How Does PayPal Work With Debit Card
Below are the steps on how does PayPal work with debit card.
Where use PayPal?
PayPal is a useful tool for making payments.
PayPal was originally designated for online payments and purchases at online retail stores using your PayPal account instead of traditional payment methods.
Now you can finance payments from a variety of sources, including your debit card.
If you prefer to buy with a debit card, it may be convenient to make payments through PayPal.
Plus, it is also safer because you are covered by PayPal Buyer Protection.
By doing so, it protects your card information:
Retailers that use PayPal do not see your card number anywhere you shop online.
As a result, PayPal creates a layer between your checking account and the merchants you buy with.
Similar to how does PayPal work with debit card:
Some online sites and sellers only accept PayPal payments so it is important to learn how does PayPal work with debit card and avoid problems or delays.
This protection gives you more confidence when you buy from online providers.
How Does PayPal Work With Debit Card:
- Firstly, register or a free account on the PayPal website.
- To use your PayPal debit card, you must add it to your profile.
- To do this, log in to your account and go to your “Portfolio”.
- Then, get the section “Connect a card or bank.
- Select the type of card you are using and provide the information on the card.
- You need the information on the debit card: the format of the numbers, the date of expiration and verification code.
- The next time you go to buy something online click on the PayPal button and login to your account first.
- Select your registered card and confirm the security numbers.
Types of Cards:
- You will obtain maximum functionality if you use a visa debit card issued by a bank or credit union.
- These cards contain a billing address to suit your address or mailing address and have a three or four digit security code on the back.
- Prepaid cards for some unique purchases: Visa credit card, MasterCard, Discover or prepaid American Express cards will work.
- Other prepaid debit cards you use often do not work to verify PayPal accounts.
You can only link a debit card to one PayPal account.
If you and your partner use cards with the same card number, which is common to credit cards, but is less common for debit cards, only one person can use that card with their PayPal account.
Also, when you first register for a new account you might spending and receiving limits until you complete all of the verification steps.
When paying for goods or services, be sure to use the exact amount of financing you need.
To do so, look carefully “How to pay” or on the final review screen.
You can have some options, such as paying with your debit card, paying directly from a bank account, using a credit card or spending your PayPal balance.
A debit card is used directly when credit cards are sent to the networks to charge for goods/services.
The system used for the debit card may be different depending on the country.
Depending on the network/system used, the fees charged in PayPal may be different; that’s why they usually prefer the least expensive.
If you are using your debit card to buy things online you don’t have to pay the fee.
If you are doing business with PayPal then you are more likely to incur fees so check this first.
Withdrawal Of Money On PayPal:
It is easy to withdraw money that you have in your PayPal account when you know how does PayPal work with debit card.
Simply log in and go to the money tab.
You will then see an opt to transfer funds to your linked bank accounts.
In addition, you can get a PayPal debit cards in some countries.
This helps because they are connected to your PayPal account automatically.
It works like a basic debit card except it is not connected to any issuing bank.
You can use the debit card online and spend funds from your PayPal.
Are you interested to learn more?
➡ Get FREE access to my E-BOOK + TRAINING VIDEO about the best system to earn money online and have your marketing on autopilot from the comfort of your own home:
➡ Did you find this post useful… Would you be interested in an easy and detailed guide on how to make money online?
If you would, or you have questions regarding this post, let me know in comments below.
Questions? Ask in comments >>
Did you like this post/method?… Let me know in comments.