SIGN UP FOR THE FREE TRAINING
Here are financial advisor prospecting scripts that you can customise on your own or copy and paste.
This is a prospecting script for a financial consultant to transfer the potential new customer to the sales process.
Related to financial advisor prospecting scripts:
In the case of my clients, I define follow-up as email marketing, face-to-face communication, asking questions, or deepening and discovering the real need.
Be interested in the other person and it pays off!
TIP: Get an instant relationship! Creating relationships is the most important objective in the first meeting.
If you can prove that I can talk to you about anything and spend time with you, you will find the business flows easy.
This is the same for your clients looking for financial advisors.
TIP: You can decide if the script below should be divided into two meetings.
A quality initial meeting and a second one-on-one meeting.
*These financial advisor prospecting scripts work well for LinkedIn prospecting.
Here are the Financial Advisor Prospecting Scripts
Rapport Building and Introduction:
Intro: NAME OF THE PERSPECTIVE, you are from CITY.
- How long did you live there? I have always wanted to visit.
- What do you suggest I see if I visit?
- The fans of sports?
Social proof: I found out about you from a joint connection. How do you know CLIENT A? [Discuss common interests].
Testimonial: We helped him to save… [a specific way you saved money or got results. Discuss how it worked for the client].
Pro Tip: Build rapport in the beginning and use the prospects name often.
Meeting statement: Thank you, NAME, for this meeting with me. You have indicated that you are interested in finding a financial advisor.
Credibility statement: Well, you’re getting to the right place. I help MY TARGET CLIENTS achieve their financial goals through financial planning and investment management. My clients improve my financial situation after working with me. I know I can do the same for you.
Control the call statement: Today, in this call, we will cover your needs, what I offer and if we are good at working together. It usually takes around 60 minutes. You are likely to receive very valuable information during our call, so I recommend taking notes. I know that my assistant has already sent you some things, including my financial experience that explains our service program and what makes us different.
Request permission/agreement: So, do you think it’s ok that if I ask you questions to better understand your needs and see if I can save you more money?
Clarify understanding of Financial Planning/Investment Management:
- So, WHAT WHY NOW, have you worked with a financial planner/investment manager before?
- What have you heard about financial planning in the past?
- What worked well?
- What did you least enjoy?
- Many people will tell you that financial planning is effective because it is an ongoing relationship that covers all aspects of your financial life. What are you looking for in a consultant?
- What do you want your advisor to do for you?
Questions to Understand Their Current Situation:
- I want you to know you’re better, tell me a bit about your background.
- You indicated that you were interested in [improving your financial situation] and I always like to explore the motivation behind the decision. So, what is your motivation to work on your finances? That is, what are you struggling with currently?
- How will financial planning improve your life?
- You would like [to improve your financial situation] to have a better life and make provisions for your family? Is that correct?
- In terms of your experience with money, what is your biggest financial gain and how did you feel about it?
- What are some of your financial dreams?
- So I’m curious, what financial situation do you have now?
- What do you think you could do better?
Questions To Understand What They Want in the Future:
- What do you want to change about your financial situation?
- What do you want to earn money for you?
- Well, my philosophy is that financial planning and investment management help clients get organized and have a faster lifestyle and know that the future is planned for them.
- Does it make sense to you?
Pro Tip: Ask ‘yes’ questions to move smoothly through the prospecting process.
Success Story Statement:
- I can think of a client who was in the same position as you now [describes the client’s problem and use numbers/statistics].
- After working with me, the BENEFITS FOR THE SOLUTIONS are now the first NAME.
- Is that the kind of lifestyle you would like to follow?
- We have covered what you are looking for and we give you some advice about what you might need.
- Working with me will help you achieve your financial goals. This is what I offer:
- I encourage you to develop a financial plan so that you have a clear financial orientation.
- I help you create an investment plan based on your risk tolerance so you can invest properly.
- I work with you monthly to monitor your plan and make sure you are on the right path.
- [Discuss customer service experience and support].
Discuss Your Fees:
- This is what I charge for financial planning.
- This is what I charge for investment management.
- Here are a few options/packages to compare.
Ask For the Business:
- What date would you like to start working together?
- Do you want the contract to be in your name or your company’s name?
- Do you want to pay by cheque or credit card?
In closing, these are simple financial advisor prospecting scripts you can put into your sales process.
Are you interested to learn more?
➡ Get FREE access to my E-BOOK + TRAINING VIDEO about the best system to earn money online and have your marketing on autopilot from the comfort of your own home:
➡ Did you find this post useful… Would you be interested in an easy and detailed guide on how to make money online?
If you would, or you have questions regarding this post, let me know in comments below.
Questions? Ask in comments >>
Did you like this post/method?… Let me know in comments.