11 Billionaires With the Cheapest Lifestyle Ever
Charles Ergen 0:52
Carlos Slim Helu 1:49
Jim Walton 2:51
John Caudwell 3:38
Amancio Ortega 4:46
David Cheriton 5:51
Azim Premji 6:44
Mark Zuckerberg 7:33
Warren Buffett 8:22
Bill Gates 9:13
Jeff Bezos 10:01
Preview photo credit:
Jeffrey Preston “Jeff” Bezos is an American entrepreneur who played a key role in the growth of e-commerce as the founder and CEO of Amazon.com, Inc., an online merchant of books and later of a wide variety of products. Photographed at their offices in London: By Daniel Lynch/eyevine/EAST NEWS, https://www.eastnews.ru/pictures/picture/id/20247459/i/8/t/13
Animation is created by Bright Side.
– Charles Ergen prefers a lunch of sandwiches in a brown paper bag over 5-star restaurant dishes. On his business travels, he shares rooms with his colleagues and never flies first class.
– Carlos Slim Helu doesn’t have high-end tailored suits. He has the funds to purchase private jets, yachts, and limousines, but he still drives an old Mercedes-Benz.
– Forbes magazine reported in 2007 that Jim Walton has driven to and from work in a rusting Dodge Dakota pickup for over 15 years.
– Before his retirement, John Caudwell rode his bike 14 miles to and from work every day. He told Forbes magazine that he doesn’t need Savile Row suits and prefers to buy from the British retailer Marks & Spencer. John doesn’t have a taste for expensive wines, and he even cuts his own hair.
– Amancio Ortega eats lunch with his employees at his company cafeteria every day. The multibillionaire is more often seen on the factory floor checking new products with his designers than cooped up inside a spacious private office.
– David Cheriton flies economy class, and has lived in the same home for over 35 years. Cheriton’s style can be summed up as jeans and a T-shirt, and he enjoys cycling to work.
– Azim Premji prefers to fly coach and drives an old Toyota Corolla, which is an upgrade from his worn-out Ford Escort. Premji has also been seen riding a 3-wheeled auto rickshaw when he arrives home from his business trips.
– Mark Zuckerberg is content with a uniform of a T-shirt, jeans, and sneakers instead of tailored suits and expensive leather shoes.
– Warren Buffett prefers a simple and frugal life. He still lives in the same 6,000-square-foot, 5-bedroom house he bought for $31,500 in 1958 in Omaha, Nebraska.
– Bill Gates knows where to put his brain and money, which he proved more than 4 decades ago. Although he is no longer the CEO and chairman of the company, Bill Gates remains a board member because, like his longtime friend Warren Buffett, he is more drawn to his own charitable foundation.
– Jeff Bezos donates to other foundations like the nonprofit TheDream.US. Reportedly, he drives a Honda Accord, and his desk at Amazon is made from a wooden door. He also made sure that Amazon’s other furniture was bought from garage sales and auctions.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: