Do you know what reflexology is? It’s a technique that’s based on applying pressure to your feet, ears, and hands. There are a lot of areas on these body parts that correspond to various systems in your body. So rubbing particular points can help to alleviate pain, relax your body, and relieve stress. First of all, let’s see what happens if you massage each of your fingers for 60 seconds. There are plenty of points on your hands that are connected with different internal organs. That’s why massaging them can provide almost instant relief for pain in different parts of your body and even deal with short-term health problems.
If you want to get rid of stress that has accumulated during the day, you can massage pressure points located on your feet. This will relieve stress and anxiety and help you fall asleep more easily. Some more extremely effective pressure points that will help you forget about stress are situated on your ears. Try to give both of your ears a relaxing massage. You will feel calm and comforted all over.
What reflexology is 0:36
Index Finger 1:02
Middle Finger 1:39
Ring Finger 1:55
Pinky Finger 2:11
Other ways to deal with tension 4:39
#reflexology #acupressure #relievestress
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Your index fingers are connected to your digestive system, in particular, your spleen and stomach. If you rub any of your index fingers for a minute, you can get rid of a stomachache and relieve problems with your colon.
– Massage your middle finger if you’re suffering from insomnia. Every time you can’t fall asleep, gently rub your middle finger for 60 seconds. This simple motion will also help if you start to feel nausea caused by motion sickness.
– Massaging your ring finger will keep your lymph nodes healthy. The lymphatic system removes toxins from your body with the help of your filtering organs. And when you rub your ring finger, you facilitate this process.
– Your pinky fingers, along with your ring fingers, can help you get rid of neck and back pain as well as migraines caused by poor blood circulation.
– As for your thumbs, these fingers are connected to your heart and lungs. If you suffer from shortness of breath, massaging your thumbs will help you. It will also slow down an overly rapid heartbeat. Some specialists are sure that applying pressure to your thumbs can also help you to heal a bad cold.
– Locate a spot 3 fingers down from your wrist, and press it with your thumb until you feel slight discomfort. As soon as you finish doing this to both of your wrists, you’ll feel more relaxed and less stressed.
– If you want to get rid of stress that has accumulated during the day, you can massage a pressure point located on your foot.
– Some more extremely effective pressure points that will help you forget about stress are situated on your ears. Try to give both of your ears a relaxing massage.
– When you eat garlic, your body obtains an organosulfur called allicin. This encourages your body to produce hydrogen sulfide.
– Planning a vacation serves as a great reminder that life isn’t only about work and everyday problems. As a result, you no longer feel so overwhelmed.
– According to this research, when you chew gum, the levels of the stress hormone cortisol go down. Consequently, the participants of the study stated that they felt more alert and less stressed after they had chewed some gum.
– Dancing is an effective and fun way to reduce stress. Besides, it’s a great physical exercise, so you can kill 2 birds with one stone! You can easily do it at home. Just forget about all your problems, and let yourself loose.
– Pets aren’t just cute creatures you feed and take care of. They are also incredibly beneficial for your health! If you cuddle with your cat or pooch for several minutes, you’ll feel less stressed.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: