1. Thank you for taking the time to do this interview with me! Please tell us a bit about yourself and what you do…
I’m a freelance GP in South Wales, a cosmetic aesthetician, including botox. I also run an educational group for doctors.
2. What inspired you to start doing your own thing?
Mainly high levels of stress in my previous job, and attending a conference of entrepreneurs in January 2014 made me decide to change course.
3. What has been your biggest achievement so far?
Professionally, building my GP and cosmetic practice. Personally, my wife and daughter.
4. What fuels you to keeps you going each day?
My family and their future.
5. How do you describe yourself in 5 words?
GP, educator, learner, inspirer, builder.
6. Can you tell us what big things you have planned for the year?
To expand my client base and to be able to reach more people in terms of public speaking and online.
7. If you could get the perfect help from an online tax return service, what would they do for you?
I would like a service that was easily reachable, can answer questions quickly re: profit/loss, invoices and expenditures, and advise on efficiency/savings.
8. Take a moment to close your eyes. Where do you see yourself in 5 year’s time?
A high revenue cosmetic business and a respected speaker/educator in the medical and non medical world.
9. Can you give our readers 1 tip for managing time and staying creative?
Go to bed early. Your productivity and creativity drop off hugely at night.
10. Thank you for taking the time to do this interview with me! Where can we find and follow you online?
FB Mithu Rahman, mithurahman.com/blog