Content For Blogging – How To Find Blog Post Ideas 2018
September 9, 2018
How do bloggers get content ideas for a blog?
Here are the 5 tips you can use to start generating ideas in less than 10 minutes:
1. Think of common struggles in your industries or the problems that you faced when you were starting your business. Write lists with solutions to answer the problems.
2. Put yourself in the client’s shoes and empathize with how they are feeling. Ask customers, or colleagues, or your target client, for their opinion on what problems they are having. Use this as the subject in your blog post.
3. Guerilla marketing research tip! Go to Amazon and search for the main keyword (or subject). You will then see a list of the top books in the industry. You can use these titles and subheadings as the subject for each of your blog posts. This is a golden tip.
4. Register for the Quora app and set up your profile with your interests. Every day you will see an abundance of questions popping up on your phone. You can answer these questions on your blog.
5. You can also talk about your own personal experience and share your journey as you develop. This can be based on your new knowledge, events, purchases and more. The list is endless!
Are you interested to learn more?
➡ Get FREE access to my E-BOOK + TRAINING VIDEO on the best system to earn money online and have more free time:
➡ Did you find this post useful… Would you be interested in an easy and detailed guide on how to make money online?
If you would, or you have questions regarding this post, let me know in comments below.
Questions? Ask in comments >>
Did you like this post/method?… Let me know in comments.
Hello, my name is Ruth and I'm the founder of TaxTwerk.com. Also the author of the bestselling books 'How to Make Your Tax Sexy' and '12 LinkedIn Messages That Actually Work'. Did you pick up your free gift from me?>> Get Access Here
Sign Up to Get the Latest Offers
Enter Your Email Address to Receive free access today: