Claim an Online Tax Rebate

Online Tax Rebate – How to Claim It Online

1. Overview

File your online tax rebate if your P800 taxes calculation notice says you can obtain it that way.

You might be in a position to get a online tax rebate (tax refund) if you:

  • are used and experienced too much taxes extracted from your pay
  • have stopped employment work
  • sent a tax return and paid too much tax
  • have paid too much tax on pension payments
  • bought a life annuity
  • are due a CIS tax refund as a subcontractor

You may even have the ability to claim online tax rebate:

  • if you have used your own money for your task, for example, on fuel prices or work clothing
  • you’ve paid on personal savings interest if you are on a minimal income
  • if you are in one country and also have income in another – how you will do this will depend on whether you’re a UK citizen with international income or a non-resident with UK income

[callout animation=”fadeInUp” title=”Want to Make Your Tax Sexy?” btn_title=”Contact Us” btn_url=””]We’re an international income tax return service that feels super fast, personal and fun to give you more time freedom. We know your life isn’t only between 9-5 and neither are we. Book a free call back within 28 seconds, day or night. Visit today.[/callout]

2. You’re Employed

You might be able to claim an online tax rebate if too much taxes was extracted from your last annual pay.

How much you can claim on your tax refund will depend on which tax season you paid too much. The taxes year works from 6 Apr to 5 Apr the following calendar year.

You may make claims online tax rebate to the 2013 to 2017 taxes year.

2017 to 2018 tax year

Check if your taxes code is incorrect. You may want in order to HMRC if you discover out it’s incorrect.

If HMRC have corrected your tax code and you’re scheduled a online tax rebate, your company will provide you with a online tax rebate in your income.

2016 to 2017 taxes year

You can’t state an online tax rebate because of this tax calendar year until your taxes has been determined. This happens between June and Oct.

HMRC will post you a P800 taxes calculation if indeed they workout you’ve paid too much tax. The P800 will let you know how you’ll receive your online tax rebate.

2015 to 2016 and prior tax years

Work out if you have paid the right amount of taxes following the end of the tax year.

Claim Online

You might be able to declare online for 2015 to 2016 and early tax years.

You can’t assert a online tax rebate for the 2016 to 2017 tax 12 months this way.

You will need:

1) Your employer’s PAYE reference point quantity – this is on your P60

2) Information on any taxable income you received, including taxable benefits

3) You can’t lay claim online for another person, it must be in your name.


Different Ways to Claim

Call or write to HMRC and make clear why you think you’ve overpaid.

You will need:

  • your Country wide Insurance number
  • information on the jobs you’d or Express benefits you were consistently getting at that time
  • your P45, if you have one

What Goes On Next

HMRC can do one of the next:

  • contact you to find out more
  • offer you a online tax rebate either by cheque (also called a ‘payable order’) or right to your money
  • send your online tax rebate to your nominee by cheque or right to their bank-account (if you have nominated another person to get the amount of money)
  • tell you you are not anticipated a online tax rebate, and just why

HMRC is only going to pay online tax rebates into UK bank or investment company accounts.

Unless you have a bank-account you can nominate another person to receive the amount of money or cheque.

To get assistance with how to claim an online tax rebate call us today on 0330 321 1136. Or use the live chat to get help from our tax experts now.

Leave a Reply