Have you ever spent time with your girlfriend on a spa day? And one at home? If not, consider doing something more special by turning your own home into a luxury spa or at least giving away some of these treatments (they are impressive when packaged in fine packaging and in a gift bag or box). Love is definitely felt by someone special in your life! So in this article let’s talk about best at home spa day for girlfriend which will be very beneficial for you.
Set the mood
Spas are an oasis of tranquillity ideal to relax and rejuvenate. All the focus seems to be on you and your satisfaction.
So why not bring home the same kind of experience? Here are some tips:
- Give your girlfriend a handwritten menu of hopeful spa treatments. (This is where you can get creative!)
- Organize your spa treatments in front of a pretty tray. (It is possible to look for themselves).
- Fluffy towels carefully folded and heated directly (put in the dryer), clean bathroom and slippers.
- Smear essential oils or light aromatherapy candles. (Customize the scent to suit your lover. For example, if a rose-like floral scent is out of the question, might something woody, minty, or citrus be more appropriate?)
- Show a bowl of rose petals. But if your lover isn’t a flower, try something like lavender buds or even citrus peels. (Then use them later in a luxury bathroom.)
- Offer healthy snacks and drinks like spa water.
- Make your favourite books and / or magazines available to you if reading gives you peace of mind.
- Play spa music.
- Put a new bar of luxury soap in the shower or tube on a clean wash cloth.
- Clean the “spa space”
Spa treatments at home can be as simple as adding a few rose petals to a soaking bath or as complex as adding essential oils with a little salt and oil to make a body scrub. The idea is to show that you care!
Starting with a warm bath is a great way to relax and relieve sore muscles. You can easily make your own bath, which can be as simple as an aromatherapy bath or as complex as a bath with many ingredients. Or, of course, use a good bath product from your local store.
Aromatherapy baths are very easy. All you need to do is add a few tablespoons of essential oil (e.g. rose, pink geranium, lavender) to about a tablespoon of oil (e.g. olive oil, almonds, avocado) and then add it to your bath water. . Then you can use the same essential oil in massage oil or body scrub at home. Also, you can spread it in the air.
Scrubs not only activate circulation and remove dead skin cells, they are also relaxing. You can make a basic one that’s as simple as mixing in some sea salt or rotating the sugar and oil, or doing something more complex.
Who doesn’t love ending a spa day with a great massage? Massage encourages deep relaxation and, of course, helps your body in a variety of other ways, such as relieving muscle tension and stimulating the lymphatic system to exclude toxins. And, most importantly, it makes your lover love you more!
Obviously, there are great massage oils in stores, but if you want to make your own, it’s so easy. All you have to do is bring a carrier oil that a massage therapist talks to for a natural oil that moves well, like almond oil, cold-pressed avocado oil, etc. You can find these oils in the cooking and personal care sections of most stores. But buy them in the kitchen department.
Before you go, I hope the above article on the best at home spa day for girlfriend is helpful and informative for you.