Just imagine that you were on a ship, boat or plane and it got into an accident. You open your eyes and realize that you’re on an island all on your own. Do you think you could survive there? That kind of stuff not only happens in movies and TV shows! That’s why you should know what to do even in such a rare but still desperate situation.
The most important thing is to stay calm and try not to panic. Clear thinking and adaptability will help you through this crisis. First of all, look around. There may be some materials or supplies floating on the surface of the water around you. Anything can come in handy, but pay particular attention to tools such as knives, hammers, and axes. They’re irreplaceable if you need to build a shelter, defend yourself, or get food.
Gather anything that might be useful to you 0:52
Get to the island unhurt 1:45
Find drinking water 2:19
Find or build a shelter 3:21
Find food 4:30
Create a rescue signal 6:05
Think about ways to defend yourself if needed 6:50
#survivaltips #desertedisland #howtosurvive
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– If you’re in the tropics, even a shallow cut can get so infected that it becomes fatal. That’s why you should be extremely attentive when you’re wading toward the shore.
– Just a few hours with no water in a tropical climate can dramatically decrease your ability to analyze the situation and function effectively. That’s why it’s of utmost importance to find water that’s safe to drink.
– Now that you’re hydrated, it’s time to think about shelter. It’ll keep you out of the elements and at least partially protected from wild animals.
– If you can, always try to cook everything you catch. This will kill parasites and prevent food poisoning.
– Try to search for familiar fruit, like coconuts, mangoes, or bananas.
– If you don’t recognize a fruit and are unsure if it’s safe to eat it, rub it on your arm. A rash may indicate that this thing is toxic.
– After you’ve taken care of food and shelter, you need to come up with a way to notify potential rescuers of your location. The best way to do this is a smoke signal. If you’ve managed to start a fire, add damp wood to it.
– Find a sharpened stick or make a spear for self-defense. Don’t enter caves since that’s where predators often make their den. And don’t come close to snakes and unknown insects because they can be poisonous or venomous.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: